LOADING DOCK SALE
A NW INDUSTRIAL LOADING DOCK SALE!
Yes, I said a LOADING DOCK sale…TONS OF GOODNESS and ONE DAY ONLY!
This sale will be held in NW PDX on the loading dock and in the parking lot of a local business. It’s a pretty big deal. We are liquidating a large amount of furniture from a local warehouse. This collection was amassed and used for catalog props and store displays and is the personal collection of a local family business.
Address of the sale:2181 NW Nicolai St. Portland, OR 97210
There are some incredible MCM names here: Paul McCobb, Milo Baughman, Herman Miller, Phillipe Starck, Eero Saarinen, Thornet and more!
Included are a lot of really good Mad Men style desks, classic schoolhouse styles of desks, chairs, and lamps. Many industrial pieces like tables, lamps and shelving, large library shelves, vintage school library catalog cabinets, a Coca-Cola cabinet turned into the coolest record player stand and much more!
Here is what you can expect:
- The sale will only happen ONE DAY only, Sunday June 6th.
- Hours are 10 AM-3PM.
- You must bring a truck and muscles to haul your purchases on Sunday.
- This sale will be run a little differently than our typical estate sales.
- There will be a line to get in and the entire sale will be held outdoors.
- Items will sell fast, so get there early! Bring a friend or two.
Hope you’re in the MOOD to shop Sunday, June 6th! This is a rare opportunity to purchase these items at prices well below local Mid Century Modern stores.