Iconic Estate Sale October 5/6, 2019
EXTENDED HOURS FOR THIS SALE ONLY!!!
This sale requires a SHUTTLE SERVICE to bring you to this ESTATE!
We have hired 2 SHUTTLE BUSES to bring you from St. Thomas Moore Parking lot to the sale.
The address of the Church Parking lot is 3525 SW Patton Rd. 97221, there is absolutely no parking at or even near the sale. It is a one way, single car road to the house so please plan accordingly. Luckily there is an option for shuttle, Thank you St. Thomas Moore! They will run non-stop until everyone is in and out of the sale.
St. Thomas Moore Church is allowing us to use their parking lot for parking, HOWEVER they will have their regular mass schedule as follows: Saturday 5PM, Sunday at 8:00am and 10:00am. If you arrive to the sale during mass times, please park respectfully in the neighborhood and walk to the lot for the shuttle pick up. There will be a sandwich board sign indicating “Shuttle Pick Up/Drop Off” please line up there.
Please read the above parking instructions…. Iconic Estate will be one to remember.
The hours and operation of this event will be a little different due to the nature of the estate sale parking and security measures needed for this sale. There will be updates up until the night before the sale on this site. Please check back again. We will also be posting absolutely tons of photos. There is so much here that is so unique, it will be an event
NOT TO BE MISSED!
Here’s just a few items to mention:
- Original oil paintings by noted artists Rick Barton, Nancy Crookston, Annie Heisey, Ray Swanson & many more!
- Period French & English furniture from the early 1800s.
- Chinese Qing dynasty furniture, porcelains, vases & carvings.
- Many bronze sculptures – Gary Alsum, Joe Beeler, Isodore Bonheur, Wah Ming Chang, Clodion, Ghiglieri & more!
- A ton of Outdoor architectural elements, furniture, statuary, decor and sculptures.
- Early 1800s Tea Caddies and French perfume caskets.
- A massive George lll dining table w chairs. Primitives, copper, lots of great wood and patina!
- Chinese & Japanese carvings & cloisonné.
- Victorian inkwells, primitives, Sarouk carpets.
- Ekornes chair.